1 Unit=1 Pair. Minimum Order : 12 pairs
Seamless terry-knit shell is heavier for winter use, offering warm and dry protection in cold, wet conditions. Nap is on the inside for added warmth, with a heavy looped-pile construction that traps air for good insulation.
The terry knit is also a cut-resistant blend of nylon,composite filament fiber and Dyneema® for an ASTM cut-resistance level 4/CE level 5.
We’ve applied a crinkle-finish latex to the palms for great puncture resistance, plus good grip in wet, dry or oily conditions. Gloves are dipped while over an ergonomic hand form for optimal flexibility and comfort.
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of Royal DSM N.V.
High cut hazards: metal stamping, sheet metal handling, glass handling, food service.
Offers medium protection against punctures.
- Handling Sharp Objects
- Glass Plants
- Material Handling
- Automotive Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Metal Fabrication
- Road Construction
- Masonry Work
- Heavy napped lining makes gloves excellent insulators for outdoor workers in cold weather
- Blend of nylon, silica-infused fiber and Dyneema® for ASTM cut-level 4 protection, EN388 level 2
- Extra-thick latex palm provides ASTM level-3puncture resistance and is crinkle crinkle-finished for increased wet/dry grip; hands stay dry
- Gloves are dipped over an ergonomic hand form for greater comfort and less hand fatigue
- Longer snug-fitting wrist keeps warmth in