1 Unit=1 Pair. Minimum Order : 12 pairs
This makes it tough and durable while providing that fine sense of touch and dexterity so critical for welders. Our Precision Arc™ 370GFKL offers cut resistance as well, with a fully Kevlar®-lined hand. Fine-gauge interlock-knit Kevlar® lining is cut and sewn for a precise fit. Gloves feature a full 625 grams of cut resistance, providing ASTM level-2 cut protection that does not interfere with touch sensitivity. Other features include wide-fitting, gusseted, split-cowhide gauntlet cuffs for easy donning. Gloves are Kevlar® sewn throughout.
Low cut hazards: construction, automotive assembly, packaging, parts assembly
Offers medium protection against punctures.
- TIG welders feature 625 grams of cut resistance for an ASTM level-2 rating
- Hand portion of glove is lined with cut-andsewn fine-gauge Kevlar® interlock knit for a precise fit that won’t interfere with touch sensitivity
- Goatskin is incredibly durable and tough, while still maintaining the highest tensile strength
- Fully Kevlar® sewn throughout for heat resistance and seam integrity
- Wide-fitting split-cowgrain gauntlet cuffs are gusseted for easier donning
- Fine MIG or TIG Welding
- Steel Foundries
- Stainless-steel Welding
Manufacturer SKU: 370GFKL
For quantity discounts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Usually ships within 2 business days.
M, L, XL, XXL