This high-performance glove from our Contender™ line are highly cut and abrasion resistant. (Good abrasion resistance boosts cut resistance over the life of the glove.) Made with a composite terry knit that incorporates composite filament fiber. This glove style is rated ASTM cut-level 4.
The TRFGK model combines 5 strands of composite filament fiber with stainless-steel, Cordura nylon and Kevlar®, for a cut resistance of 3200 grams. They also withstood 4100 cycles at 500 grams of force during TDM test.
Besides offering excellent cut and abrasion protection, aid metal stampers by absorbing the oil on metal surfaces to increase grip. Gloves are hand-to-hand reversible, fully washable and pre-washed to minimize shrinkage.
High cut hazards: metal stamping, sheet metal handling, glass handling, food service.
- Terry knit contains composite filament fiber for incredible abrasion and cut protection
- High abrasion resistance ensures cut resistance stays true for the life of the glove
- Terry loops enhance cut resistance
- Longer knit-wrist cuffs are snug for stay-in-place comfort
- Cotton in blend absorbs surface oils/grease to increase grip on metal surfaces
- Heavy Metal Stamping
- Automotive press and welding
- Parts Assembly
- Material Handling
Manufacturer SKU: TRFGK
For quantity discounts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Usually ships within 2 business days.
M, L, XL